Goodbye Jackson, Hello Little Rock

June 23, 2014

Dear Family and Friends, 

     This was the last picture of the Jackson district.


     I left Jackson and it was bittersweet, saying goodbye to everyone and leaving. For the first time I was pretty nervous about transfers. 


This is a picture of my companion Hermana Dube. She is from England and very afraid of dogs... hence the picture of her on the hood of the car… 


     I served with her in Memphis in the Spanish branch for awhile. We went on exchanges and I was super excited when I heard we were gonna be companions and I would be going full Spanish again. 





My address here is: 
1530 Parham Pointe Dr. 
Little Rock, AR 72204 

     Little Rock is soooo different from Tennessee. It is pretty crazy but I love it. 
I had to teach Relief Society in the Spanish branch yesterday and that was super interesting. 


On Saturday we went to the pulga (flea market) with all the other Spanish missionaries in the branch and each of us taught a different discussion. It was super fun and we found people from everywhere. That's about it for this week. 


~Hermana Larissa Johnson